Monday, January 08, 2007

Hello people!
Im down with a flu.
What a good thing to start off this week :/
School was pretty much average today.
Just that the stupid fan keep messing up my hair.
Yes, you may look beautiful,
Common test today!
I chose question 5.
Yz wrote about bra & stuffs.
I wrote undergarments.
At least it sounds better right! :D
more beautiful than me.
Lunch-ed in school.
Sat at this super high chair.
I kept laughing non-stop,
cos we're talking about ___ ____ doing all sorts of dirty stuffs in class.
Ha ha.
Camwhored in class x]
But are you beautiful in the inside?
Im the tallest! :x

Love them!

This woman is my bestfriend.

Hurhur.

Princess Hours! Goong :D

Yellow yellow dirty fellow :D

Smell my feet yz!

Oh yah, took this picture during camp.

:D

Benjamin!! I dont ____ okay!
Sleep early yeah, you got work tomorrow.
Ha ha x)

There's alot of maths homework.
Man, I hate plotting graphs & doing frequency table.
I WANNA WATCH NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM!
But I just cant find time to go watch it :(
Got to go finish up my homework.
Goodbye world.

No comments: